SMARTSkills 2016 Research Vessel Instrumentation
The fourth annual SMARTSkills workshop on Research Vessel Equipment and Instrumentation will be held at the Marine Institute in Oranmore on Friday April 29th 2016. SMARTSkills 2016 is designed to increase capacity in ocean science research by showcasing Ireland’s research vessel infrastructure in order to familiarise early stage researchers and all research vessel users with selected equipment, instrumentation and software.
If you have any queries please contact email@example.com.
4. Please indicate your current status of education or employment:
Doctoral or Postdoctoral
5. Please input which Higher Education Institute, agency or company you are affiliated to (if applicable):
6. Please indicate which parallel morning session you would like to attend:
Session#1: Acoustic Doppler Current Profiler (ADCP)
Session#2: IXSEA Blue Echoes Sub Bottom Profiling
7. Please indicate which parallel afternoon session you would like to attend:
Session#3: CTD-rosette systems
Session#4: Kongsberg Multibeam Seafloor Information System (SIS)
8. Do you require parking for this event?
I will require parking
I will not require parking
Do Not Fill This Out